Saturday, April 30, 2011

Acoustic Guitar Tuners | Qwik Tune Q12E Chromatic Guitar Tuner

by bestguitartuner.co.uk

I love marketing! According to Qwik Tune, the Q12E is not only the pros choice, but get this – it uses Exogenic™ Technology … WOW! Me’s gotta get one! What’s even better is they don’t attempt to tell you what this exermy-thingamajig actually does. So I didz’ me sum searching. Well, Exogenic technology is apparently some clever sh*t that enables the tuner to pick out the guitar strings, while rejecting all other room noise allowing you to tune the guitar in a noisy environment. Hmm, really? Can’t say I’m quite convinced about that one.

Considering that this is the “pros choice” I can only assume that pros choose this low priced tuner because of the amazing Exogenic™ stuff. Yeah, I can just imagine any self-respecting professional guitarist relying on something like that when you can get a perfectly functioning clip on, that pretty much guarantees rejection of external noise. Besides that, the word exogenic is a word that can be found in any decent dictionary, it means something along the lines of “derived or originating externally.” I’m not altogether sure how they managed to get a dictionary word trademarked.

I’m not even going to bother looking any further into this tuner. I can forgive Qwik Tune for the silly exogenic nonsense, but “the pros choice?” Nah, I’d give this one a miss for the sheer insult. But that’s just me of course. If you fancy your chances with this one then you can take a look at it here at Amazon.

See Also :

No comments:

Post a Comment